Prior knowledge about PowerPoint
My previous experiences with PowerPoint have seen me employ many of the available tools (animations, transitions, inserting audio and images, hyper-linking and embedding videos) and templates. I have found the tools easy to use and navigate, and creating interactive PowerPoint slides to accompany an oral presentation has usually been a relatively simple task. However, after engaging with the information presented in Moodle this week I feel that there is so much more to PowerPoint than I ever realised. Virtual museums and art galleries...how cool are they?! I was particularly impressed by The Iroquois, a virtual exhibit by 5th grade student Ryan Keeler. I am clearly not currently using this digital tool to its full potential!
Here is an example of a PowerPoint I created in Term 1 this year for Numeracy in Action. On reflection, this PowerPoint contains WAY too much text; however, we only had 5 minutes to present a lot of information:
Here is an example of a PowerPoint I created in Term 1 this year for Numeracy in Action. On reflection, this PowerPoint contains WAY too much text; however, we only had 5 minutes to present a lot of information:
No comments:
Post a Comment